Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Teaser Tuesday...Chris Christie Strikes again?

I couldn't help but chuckle when I read this line... thinking was Chris Christie involved?

"It was December now, the week before Christmas, and we were stuck in traffic near the George Washington Bridge."

This is a line from page 4 of Tell the Wolves I'm Home, Carol Rifka Brunt.  I'm working, and the position I accepted was suppose to be a lot of sitting and waiting, they told me to bring a book, "cause it's a long day".  Well, as you can see I started this book on Sunday and I'm on page 4, page 4!.  It is a long day, but it's been a very busy, long day, so little reading got done, and it's very warm in the office I'm secluded in. I agree this is not much of a Teaser, but what can I say?  Page 4,



Teaser Tuesday is hosted by Should Be Reading

11 comments:

Faith Hope and Cherrytea said...

well, at least you've got a start!
HapPy TT -
my tt is a bit of classic nostalgia

Anonymous said...

Reading your teaser made me remember and appreciate the cold winters we have in our town; we are nearing the 100 degree weather in our town and I'm just about done with this heat ha ha! Thanks for sharing this teaser :)

Here is mine:
Messenger {The Giver Quartet #3}

Sandra Nachlinger said...

Ha! LOVE your Chris Christie comment and your Teaser too. Sounds like a book I'd enjoy.
My Teaser is from SINFUL FOLK. There's a giveaway too.

Unknown said...

LOL, awesome teaser

http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2014/06/teaser-tuesdays.html

Nise' said...

What! A job that you can bring a book to read. Sign me up. Enjoy this book, I loved it.

Trish @ Love, Laughter, Insanity said...

Nice that you can bring a book, but bummer that there's not enough time to read. My boss is teething right now so I haven't had a lot of reading time either. ;)

Ellie @ Ellie Reads All the Books said...

I hope you get more time to read soon and enjoy your book :) Thanks for stopping by.

fredamans said...

I hate traffic. :-)

Vicki said...

I kinda like the teaser!

Hope you get more reading in soon. If it was me, I'd take a fan to work with me, in fact, I've done that many times before! I don't do well in heat!

Annie said...

yes, I'd like a job I can read anytime...

wait, I think I already have one...

good to be back from my overseas jaunt with daughter and baby!

Jenny said...

Bleh! Chris Christie! Big loser, dear Irene. I'm sorry you don't have more time for recreational reading!

Happy Birthday

Happy birthday to my wonderful son,  it's bee 33wonderful years. Hope this year proves to be the best yet.