Friday, September 11, 2015

Friday 56... PFF

It's been quite a while since I posted PFF hosted by Beth at The Best Hearts are Crunchy mostly because my paper arts room is such a disaster that I have no idea where my cards are, but that doesn't mean I've stopped liking to see what Beth and others post.  I do however, faithfully continue the creation of cards.  One of my favorite sites for these adventures are the wonderful creations at  Amazing Paper Grace.  I don't spend nearly as much time as Becca does on my greetings, but the inspiration is essential. I'm clearing off my desk, time to do my October
birthday greetings.  And if I ever get the scanner going again, I'll send a PFF post your way too.


In the mean time I'm posting Friday 56

Here it is...

Frida believed she had a secret, Ruth saw, and it was this: that Ruth and Richard were innocents, that they were old, older than old, and that while they might still be capable of a sweet, funny romance, any physical possibility was extinguished for them both.


from The Night Guest, Fiona McFarlane.

2 comments:

fredamans said...

I'm curious to know more!
I added you to the Linky. Happy weekend!

Vicki said...

Pretty flower!

I like that 56! I'll have to check to see what the book is about!

Happy Birthday

Happy birthday to my wonderful son,  it's bee 33wonderful years. Hope this year proves to be the best yet.