Saturday, February 27, 2016

It's Saturday What are you Reading... usually posted on Monday

Well I've been a little behind in my reading lately, or should I say posting about my reading. I'm well into The End of Wasp Season, Denise Mina, and then as luck would have it I left it someplace... UGH!  So you can imagine my delight when my friend phoned and asked if it was my book.  Well, I didn't get it back until just this past Wednesday, and amazingly remembered where the story left off, it's getting very exciting.

In the mean time read Star Sullivan, Maeve Binchy.  A short, quick read. Love Maeve.  With it being March, or soon to be, I'll be reading only Irish authors, or stories set in Ireland.  We could all be a little Irish. 

5 comments:

Vicki said...

Glad you got your book back!

I haven't read Binchy yet. I know, shame on me!

Trish @ Love, Laughter, Insanity said...

I've never read Maeve Binchy!! I think I saw the movie Circle of Friends a while ago but now I can't be sure. Faulty memory!

Have you read Frank Delaney? I enjoy his books set in Ireland. Happy March!!

Beth Niquette said...

I love the idea of a book club! Thank you for your kind comment. Abe is doing well, despite that he has emphysema and COPD. He says he is getting alone fine except it is hard for him to get out and exercise. He is such an inspiration. I've learned a LOT from that talented fellow. :D

Jenny said...

Indeed we could, dear Irene. I have been making more time for reading than usual. Not always books, but always good articles and poems and similar materials. But there's nothing more wonderful than a great book and plenty of time to sit and read. xoxo

bermudaonion said...

I've done that before - so frustrating! I hope you've found it by now.

Happy Birthday

Happy birthday to my wonderful son,  it's bee 33wonderful years. Hope this year proves to be the best yet.