Monday, April 2, 2018

Monday Muse...

As most of you know I'm the mom of an aspiring author, so it should follow that I read a great many Canadian Author books, one series is the Three Pine's mysteries, by Louise Penny. I'm secretly in love with Inspector Gamache.  Well I also get Louise's newsletter, and lo and behold there is a tour that I CAN DO to get that "I'm involved in the event" feeling.  https://www.threepinestours.com/

the author (almost)

My son was complaining last evening about having to go to Quebec, with work, and I'm thinking the whole time,  maybe I could hide in the trunk and slip this tour in, while he's working.  HMMM.  This is not the author son, this is the math guy.
the math guy
AND if not I may just go on an adventure by myself.  I'm a big girl, right!

5 comments:

bermudaonion said...

Aw, too bad you can't go with your son.

Jenny said...

You are indeed a big girl, dear Irene. And if you want to go, you should go -- this is not a dress rehearsal. Haahaha xoxo

Vicki said...

I say go for it! YOLO!!

Nise' said...

Hope you do go on the adventure!

At Rivercrest Cottage said...

Do take the trip and tell us how it turned out. I'm the Walter Mitty type.

Happy Birthday

Happy birthday to my wonderful son,  it's bee 33wonderful years. Hope this year proves to be the best yet.